Kamla has won the unc internal elections

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Just heard Ramesh and jack speaking on cnc3 news about how kamla has won the unc internal election and by a majority.
:Yea: this is great news Kamla really deserves it omg

Siparia MP Kamla Persad-Bissessar last night won by a landslide to be elected the new UNC political leader, while Chaguanas West MP Jack Warner is the party’s new chairman, displacing Basdeo Panday, who founded the party 20 years ago. Panday was the party’s leader and chairman.....Persad-Bissessar, 57, becomes the country’s first ever woman party leader, and raised the prospect of Trinidad and Tobago seeing its first woman prime minister.....Lets see what woman power can do now....

Yeh. a heartfelt congratulations for Kamla. I watched the results last night. She completely blowed them out the water. It was a landslide victory. Kudos to her.

pandya is saying that the election was SABOTAGED....“thousands” of party membership cards were found planted at the party headquarters....the person responsible for this went on vacation leave the same time too.... And then she was seen campaigning on the other side,”

What the hell is going on.... when yuh think all the bicking over....It all starts back ...

Well I am only old enough to have voted once, and didn't vote for the UNC because I hate their "politics". Hopefully with Kamla onboard they can make some changes and actually be a political force again.

Well so far kamla is running the party good and Panday is staying in the back seat

So Today Was the birth of the new party. Btw i watched the meeting today and it was great but i still thought Ian Alleyne shudda get the position as Chag East because it is a very difficult area to handle and he has alot of history down there with esp. Enterprise

Well i didn't watch any rallies.. I listen to part on Kamla's on the radio, but soon turned the station.. Frankly I don't want to hear them. UNC/TOP/COP or PNM. On the platform, they all say the same thing. Also I'm tired on gutter politics. Up to now, I''ve yet to hear a real agenda from the Kamla faction. What are they going to do if they get into government? On the PNM side, the Prime Minister/Pastor/Political victim is too busy attaking the other side, diggin up documents from 23yrs ago, claiming the media is against him etc..etc.. what bullocks! Give me a dam break.... Would these people get to and stick to the issues already. WTF?

Back