Jack Warner forms new Political Party

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sian

Administrator
LV

Former Chaguanas West MP, Jack Warner is on a move to form his own political party. The announcement of this initiative has already caught the attention of the ex Justice Minister - Herbert Volney. Warner, said he had decided to contest the by-election because he wanted to “show Trinidad and Tobago what good governance was about”.

What do you think will be the outcome of the July 29 by elections?

Party colour: GREEN

Party Symbol: Sugar cane stalk and oil rig

Party Initials: I.L.P. (Independent Liberal Party).

Jack Warner is now expelled from the UNC...

Some interesting times ahead in the politics of Trinidad and Tobago!

The thing about politicians is that they don't want to look bad. Jack knew that the UNC would not accept him back so he form his own thing. Now that looks good on him but for how long? Does he have committed ppl behind him? Most likely he'll win Chaguanas seat again. He's an all round individual and performance shows. Can he survive as a lone ranger in Parliament? Good luck Jack

I think Jack Warner is a strong man and has alot of people backing him up. I too am jealous of how he used to take care of his constituent , nice paved roads, boxed drains , parks , road signs bumps etc.. In my constituency of Longdenville/Enterprise/Chaguanas we just have bribery :/ .. I believe ILP we atleast make a change and if time comes , he will surely get my vote

ILP Jack Warner Policital Party

This was released by Mr. Warners FB Page

The symbol for this party is the sugarcane next to an oil rig enshrined by two circles. The sugarcane represents our coming together from Africa and India and conjuring up images of the struggle from slavery to indentureship from which we have been emancipated and remains a solid reminder that never again will we be enslaved physically, mentally or politically. The oil rig is symbolic of the wealth of our nation built on the production of oil and gas. The link with oil and gas reminds us that out of the bowels of our mother Trinidad and Tobago lies the power of sustenance, the power that allows us the luxury to take care of our people and a promise that we will fulfill. The oil is the bloodline of our economy. It is the asset upon which our country depends and thus in aligning with oil I am saying to the constituents of Chaguanas West that your future will remain assured and with the sugarcane the message is our history will not be forgotten. With oil and sugar as our symbol of excellence our brand will echo our message Together Forever.

So now madam Prime Minister is making a plea for JW to return to the UNC. In my opinion our prime minister is not making her decisions and her 'advisers' are taking on the wrong route...

Resha said:
The thing about politicians is that they don't want to look bad. Jack knew that the UNC would not accept him back so he form his own thing. Now that looks good on him but for how long? Does he have committed ppl behind him? Most likely he'll win Chaguanas seat again. He's an all round individual and performance shows. Can he survive as a lone ranger in Parliament? Good luck Jack

Resha, if he wins the seat, he is going to have a hard time. It is likely that Ms. Ameen is taking that seat. From her remarks the people need to vote for someone associated with the current government. I find her statement to be very questionable as it is in my opinion undermining the ideology of democracy.

Sian said:
Resha said:

Resha, if he wins the seat, he is going to have a hard time. It is likely that Ms. Ameen is taking that seat. From her remarks the people need to vote for someone associated with the current government. I find her statement to be very questionable as it is in my opinion undermining the ideology of democracy.

He has wonn!!! but i think that he going to suffer him now ..All yes would be on him and everything he is going to do from this point.. i wish him well

Back