It's Official: '24' Has Been Cancelled By Fox

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
NOOOOO how can they do this 24 rocks its one of the online shows i download and watch, are they really going to stop making the show omg i can't believe this. Fox = Sucks

There's been word that NBC would pick up the show if FOX canceled it so there's a chance that Jack Bauer could live on!

Yeh. Eight seasons is a very strong run for any tv show, especially a dramatic one, where plots and characters are key. The cancellation was not about declining quality, but because of growing costs, which has been the reason of some very successful shows to end (including FRIENDS).

Apparently NBC passed on the pitch for '24' too! Which means the show is dead now. Maybe the movie will finally get underway

Hmm.. i honestly only watched one episode of 24. it never really grasped me enough to make it a regular watch for me. Maybe i didn't give it a fair chance..oh well... too bad.

Yeh, I wasn't a consistent viewer but the episodes I did watch were pretty entertaining. The problem is FOX is not a cable channel on my cable package so I haven't watched it in a while, and well I don't watch local tv except for the news.

sceen..i don't even watch tv to be honest. any show i wanna see I watch online.. So really my tv set are just for movies.

Yeh. I know what you mean. I watch a fair amount of my fav shows online because adverts irritate me and movie channels reshow the same movies over and over. I use tv for gaming and dvds.

(Btw: 600 posts! When the hell did that happen?!)

(offpost: congrats on the 600 plus post dude)

I'm a major fan of the 24 series and i'm sadden to hear the show is going to end, its a great show one of the best. I too don't watch tv but i do download only this series we don't have cable up by us and direct tv is a pain and plus i don't have much time but i can't believe my most favorite show is ending

Yeh, I know how it is. I was bummed when FRIENDS or Raymond was ending but some shows just run their course.

Back