Is this phone any good??

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
ITs looks cool but i'm not the person to ask about this because i'm not a fan of these kinda of phones. But the specs are good so far

I highly doubt that thats a good phone. If it were me, Id end up buying it anyway and regretting it after I reach back home. The camera's are usually crappy as well as other "features" on the phone. If you have the money to kill go ahead....If not and you're looking for a dedicated phone similar to that[physically] you're probably better off saving a couple hundred more and buying a Nokia 5310.
nokia-5310-red-with-15-months-half-price-line-rental-on-orange-dolphin.jpg

I always wanted one of these. Very slim and nice :)

Is this phone any good???

Yeah i was thinkin they intentionally cloned the nokia. So is cheap good or is cheap just.. cheap? lol. The reason it caught me was mobile tv are still pretty expensive compared to that.. i want a small tv lol. whatever yes..
Not that generic phones are bad but i find you always get cooler stuff for the brand names.. i keeping my eye out for brand name ones.. but i find that one cool.. if it really does wat they say.

Sometimes it doesn't do what the ad says it does. So be careful. The original phone will MOST LIKELY be better because of quality. They have a standard to uphold. Chinese phone makers however, are just mass producing basically the same product with different physical appearances.

My dad had two chinese phones with the same software but different cases....they real scamming ppl

I don't understand what would you say they are scamming people, remember these are not registered phone they are illegal phones, people know that and they still buy the phones knowing the risk

its not a scam....its just being really clever.

Some phones are over heating and dropping calls like madness even the touch screens stop working after some months..sometimes the service goes low and you cannot make calls. you have to look for the good phones. reviews on the net will be useful too

programs...lol......alot of these chinese phones dont have java on them and even if they do.....it wont work to the best.

I'm now seeing these things may have no runtime environment lol.. what kinda os is so plain? The ads in the papers putting the whole chinese name now.. like people askin questions. lol.. or complaining.

It have some real funny names for them..My dad's one name is Sankey and my one is a Fashion lol. The one i had previously was a global mobile

Back