Is The Earth A Mere Speck In The Universe?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
73030_outterspacescienceearth.jpg

This is some satellite images of how small the earth is compared to 10,00 galaxy out of space. Many please view the pic and be amazed at the fact that you cannot even see the earth when compared to large planets.

OMG I didnot know that..thinking that one so far perusing geography may know this but i don't .. i feel so small lol

Today is Worlds Earth Day........APRIL 22nd 2013...today we remember the importance of respecting our environment an how all of us can help to keep our country beautiful an pollution free....wat would u b doin today to protect your area.......lets hear from u...

No doubt, Earth is nothing compared to some of the stars we have in our universe. This picture teaches me one thing, always be humble.

Earth is indeed very small compared to some of the other things we have in the universe.

It is quite amazing really.

Back