Iron2Man

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Lolz thats how they had it on the screen in Movie Towne...It come outt??? Who going?? Ah going crazy you know how long me and admin want to see it the preview is looking really good can't wait

You know how long i waiting to see this movie finally its out, it my most anticipated movie to see. Ironman is the boss even more warmachine and wiplash is it it omg

I used to be excited to see this movie...but now I'm just not that into it anymore.. If I do see it, fine; but i'm not in a hurry..

i love it and this year movie looking real good expecially now they have two suits

I did not like how they replaced Terrence Howard - Rhodey with another actor, thats they only thing i find negative about iron2 even if i have not seen it yet. Wanting to go on saturday but i don't know if i have time

I COME WITH REVIEWS !! So i went to see it sunday and all i can say is IT WAS OUT AND BAD! I loved it ! Everything in it i loved except the way people was speaking could of used a little clarity. One thing i didn't like was how they made him looked like he lost total control of himself and like he was a loser with no hold on things. Another thing also i wanted the action part to be a little longer thou

Back