iPhone Catches Up With Whatsapp

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

I've been told by the Android people that Whatsapp has been offering a new calling feature. First this was done through an unverified app, but then Whatsapp issued statements of doing it legit. I'm not sure when/if the legit Whatsapp calling for everyone else set in, but I literally just got the feature on iPhone. YAY! Any other features I'm missing?

whatsapp-app.jpg

Well yes, you're missing the Android feature set! Of course! Jk lol

Kidding aside, there was also a new layout with 3 tabs which you swipe among. Did you get that as well?

I don't think so :( I'll have to check someone's android and see but I don't see anything like that on mine.

LOL oh oh Shadow! I never had whatsapp so i don't know about the features. :/

the updates for iphone n android will always look different @shadow.....the layout of whatsapp on android not all that the iphone layout better IMO

I'll compare with someone nearby and play around with both side by side and see how different it is. I won't lie; my friend sent me a screenshot of the options when whatsapp calling hit Android earlier on and I was jealous lol

Oooooh the android whatsapp is really cool! I do prefer some features on the iPhone though lol I'm not sure why I wanted the whatsapp calling so bad when I have no one to call though lol

Back