Insurance In Trinidad and Tobago

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Ok we all know that all insurance are scams .. Imagine we pay for insurance and when we really do use it for e.g accident coverage we get penalized for doing so by increased rates etc. LOL. In the US there's a plan call accident forgiveness where your rates won't go up the first time you use your insurance and also for certain incidences. There's also easy computerized applications to full out where you can upload pictures and no long waits for adjusters and cheques.

Which insurance in Trinidad do you think is the best? Do you think we need to adopt these types of services ? Have you had any bad experiences with any of them?

The first accident i got into was really bad but thankfully i was with "NEW INDIA ASSURANCE" it took less than 2 weeks to get my check just 4 thousand less what the estimator proposed. I stayed with them for my next vehicle because they did not give me any run ah rounds and they were really professional. To me they are alot better than alot of the major Insurance companies and i will recommend them to anyone. Reason why i joint them was because of the insurance agent Vivvian, he really helped me even got me a huge discount, his number is 782-7644 if anyone are interested.

wow New India Insurance , i haven't even hear about them before! but they sound like a good company, i will be looking for insurance soon as i want to get my first legal car, would definitely give them a call!

my entire family on the other hand are insured with MotorOne because they give you the run around and stuff , basically the logic behind my family is if they hit someone , the people not going to get much money and the claim they have only goes up by a little, and if someone hits them, well they collect a big cheque and they happy :/

such logic :/

Such nonsense. I'm with bankers to date and although it haven't had to file ( thank God) there's a guy at work who didn't get the usual hassle and runaround. I'll stick with them.

Beacon also gives you a good plan..Like some other companies such as Tatil they give you a payment plan to pay out your insurance fee. I think that's good especially for new car owners who cannot afford to pay 9-16k upfront for insurance.

Back