If You Had To Get An Auto Related Tattoo

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

Scenarios if you need one:

a). You lost a bet and you're true to your word. Also, you give in easily to peer pressure.
b). You are being held hostage by torturous tattoo and Top Gear fanatics who swear they will release you if you get a tattoo of something automotive-ish.
c). You get drunk/high on something and suddenly think this is something you absolutely have to do.
d). You have an arch nemesis. Your arch nemesis has captured you and is giving you a tattoo. You can either choose auto stuff or take whatever weird idea they dream up.
e). You have a serial killer stalker. The police/feds cannot help. However, this stalker is averse to automotive tattoos and will forget you and your loved ones exists if you get an auto-related tattoo.
f). It's just for fun dude. Play along. Google images can inspire you if your imagination's asleep.

Last edited:
This real cool

hrdp_0612_11_z+1968_chevy_camaro+hand_tattoo.jpg

I have to admit, I didn't think I'd see any that weren't tacky, but that is actually pretty cool!

That one is pretty kool. I would have to go with e

e). You have a serial killer stalker. The police/feds cannot help. However, this stalker is averse to automotive tattoos and will forget you and your loved ones exists if you get an auto-related tattoo.

7bb26066b2bdb6b159f12a1224dd0235.jpg

86edafd5998bceb4c77558e201476b5b.jpg

That's pretty badass! I love it!

3D Tattoos are amazing however, if i do have to get a tattoo it has to be inspirational and meaningful e.g. my children's name or something major that has impacted my life.

Agreed. I've spent a few years thinking each possible idea over and being absolutely sure as circumstances, belief, and personality changes have changed my mind before within a matter of months. if after a few years, I'm still sure then I think I'll be much less likely to regret it.

Yup.. An elderly man i know looks back at his tattoos and talked about how silly he was for getting them. He has the typicals : rose, heart, star , lady etc. None of which he can remember why he got it or meaning to him.

I don't want to be like that, nor do it see my body as a canvas. However, there are people that love to get tattoos and i personally admire them for having the guts to stand the pain. And those with the real auto related ones, Kudos to you :D

Back