I think i speak for pannists everywhere when I say Gypsy sho

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Duckmanpig

LV

800 dollars? REALLY? im giving up half of my night for 6months for 800 FVCKIN DOLLARS?? I mean I love what I do, I really do, but first you say like a dam ass, that Panorama is killing Carnival, then you move to take out the performance fee like WHAT THE HELL, MAN? people arent gonna try playing pan and literally lose sleep for months on end if they know they have a 1 in 1700 chance in being on a winnin side, and if they arent, then salt is they portion. I mean you drop the appearance fee to 800 dollars down 20 percent from 1000 because people play in multiple bands? SO FRIGGIN WHAT, i remember Mr Vybe was a backup singer for 5 soca monarch finalists, while he was a finalist himself. Benjai just last year took the prop money NCC gives soca monarch finalists, and came out with NONE, AND came 3rd. dies like about 140 grand right there.
PLUS you and pan trinbago treat pannists like peasants.
like really, what the hell you really thinkin jed? Panorama is one of the biggest crowd pullers in Carnival. Maybe the biggest tourist attraction. I'm on some german woman and an american couple's facebook pages right now I bet lol.
by making retarded statements and moves like that, you basically sayin 'fuck you, mister panman'

So yeah, Fuck you mister Minister of Arts and Multiculturalism with The Boldface Exception of Steelpan.
Go fuck yourself.

Re: I think i speak for pannists everywhere when I say Gypsy

this so disappointing eh? You'd think the man would know what it takes to be involved in carnival... :/, and its actually one of the more constructive parts of the season.. >:|

wen we tink it hav someone dere who for d arts.....now we kno everyting is surely an certinly bout politics an power an showin ppl who who in power....gush man its just ah stipend yuh givin d youths.....all d late nites an after sch time dey does put out.......shame on u Mr Peters.....i doh like dis!!!

Yep youths around my areas realll working hard for this ..hearing a whole setta them everynight practising in the late hours of the night ...its a shame to see this run down to the ground

Back