human trafficking

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

madsuya

LV

this movie was realy though off and i now see were they got d idea for shipping kids in containers an snaching kids from d streets , women are taken for sex slaves etc, a must see movie. criminals can get gd ideas!!!

I see that movie. I want everybody to see it. Especially all those girls who want to be big fashion stars and dress up pretty or who think everybody have the nice life. I think its a good way to get some sense into some of them.
That movie scary though.

I Think they should start to show them things in cinemas to put some sense in people heads

today in marabella i saw girls looking for a quick fix but when ah tell u dey look darm gd so thats how it starts wit teenagers tricking and dey make appointments to yuh no!!!

i saw this movie, it was very sad knowing that this happens so often like and its becoming more and more dangerous for young women to be safe these days, they are abducted so fast that it's unbelievable =[ I do wish that this movie could be mandatory in all high school's health class then we can all learn and find understanding at a younger age rather than having to be an adult and have a child in this sort of situation. =[

yes a must see movie people!!!, this happens every day in india with the poorer villagers a female child is not wanted by d family and is sold,married off or killed, its so sad

i india teen girls are abused and destroyed alot. i feel so sorry for them. I does watch lifetime tv alot and it have this human trafficking movie where the men kidnapping boys and girls and raping boys and girls . they are so sick god will deal with them yes

some people who does this, sometime its a way of life and they see this as a means of survival, yes we talk bout but as ah say who in d kitchen does feel d heat!!! this is so tycipal greed

they sell people like they sell w3ed its so sad to know that humans could do this to other humans, when in many years before people were so friendly and life was just simple, no competition, no greed, nothing, do you believe we would ever see a day like that again?

India has around 2.5 million people living with HIV/AIDS, Up to 800,000 people are trafficked across the world each year, 80 percent of them women and girls. Most were tricked into leaving parts of india with promises of domestic or restaurant jobs, offers of marriage and others were drugged and kidnapped, thirty-three girls, or 14.7 percent, were trafficked before they were 15, they keep younger girls due to a widespread myth that sex with virgins could cure HIV/AIDS, which resulted in them being kept longer in brothels than the older girls. we are so lucky here that we know our neighbour a little and can macko dg its just we have to start reporting it

YEP..Human trafficking has become a serious problem and our minister highlighted some """agencies"" in Marabella , Curepe, & Chase Village that has brought women across but they are only saying the women are holidaying in trinidad..sighh why cant these people get caught

i agree dat it is a multi-billion-dollar business....also they use their organs for financial gain....an they are recruited in the agricultural and construction work, domestic servitude and other labour-intensive jobs it's a form of modern slavery....all law enforcement personnel need help combat this global crime

Back