............How?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

EmpireKing

LV

...How was your first time? :oops: :oops: :oops:

First time doing what? lol. Could you be more specific... jk :)
Like noone else had any first time, i've had alot of first times. Just none of them are relevant to the topic. lol.
One day maybe I'll just tell you guys... maybe.

Well the first time i took a shit well it was nasty lol any more details

My first time was so good.....I stir it till it get real hard.... place it on the sheets .... took a taste now and then... roll in around with my hands... fired it up.... dip it in my favorite all white sauce...
thats how i remember my first time making Kumar ( indian sweet).... ha ha ha ha :icon_cheesygrin:

LOL allyuh is rel kix

but i talkin bout sex o0

as if allyuh din kno

Where u going to say sign in???

...........How?

My first time having sex... hasn't happened yet... And i'm selfish with it too i'm sure as hell not sharing any stories with noone. lol. She better not tell either, if anyone knows the details it will get significantly less special. EK jus too fast.. just kiddin. lol. :D
Seriously, it wont make me any more of a big man if i go boastin. I doh wha people know my dam business. lol. :)

My First Time Was Sooo Frighten I Stood Up To It.....Watching Him There Going For The Catch That Yummy Big Thing And Ouch..............S.......Su...........Sub...................Subway jus taste goooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was the best $120 i spent lol,nah i jus play it was wen my inner pervert was set free pon the earth

AHAHAH
that kumar joke was TOOO FUNNY
lmao

good one (Y)

Back