How often do you update your facebook status?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

adamm

LV

Hi friends.

Generally speaking Facebook has become so much a part of our life. Are u addicted to facebook ?
With close to a billion users out there, one can easily throw a stone and hit a Facebook user. The amount of time users engage in Facebook activities, like updating statuses, posting photos, commenting and ‘liking’ posts has also been increasing with smartphones and Wi-fi networks becoming commonplace in recent years.

adamm said:
Hi friends.

Generally speaking Facebook has become so much a part of our life. Are u addicted to facebook ?
With close to a billion users out there, one can easily throw a stone and hit a Facebook user. The amount of time users engage in Facebook activities, like updating statuses, posting photos, commenting and ‘liking’ posts has also been increasing with smartphones and Wi-fi networks becoming commonplace in recent years.

Once a blue moon...for me facebook is just for me to play games and now check up on the Trinifans fanpage and make sure all is well!

I update maybe once every week or two.. I use facebook to connect with my friends who i don't see often and also family that live abroad..

Back