How often do you go out?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
If you have been in a relationship for some time and for lack of better words you are "set in your ways" do you still go out with your partner? By that I mean do you still go for dinner when it is just the two of you to say a pub, restaurant or cinema? Do you think it is only natural that as a relationship moves on there is almost no need to do the things you did when you were first seeing one another because you know your partner so well or do you think that is almost giving your partner a reason to look around for someone else?

well me and my PARTNER does go out all the time ..sure to movies , restaurants and we've been together for soo long and everytime i learn something more about him.. talking gets used to after awhile its only in different environments you learn something about your partner and create special moments and have things to talk about :)

ohh .. sucks .. its 4 months vacation for me so i guess i wanna go out often now and relieve some stress

Hardly getting to go out these days, working alot these days with long hours and when i'm off i'm too tired.

school just taking up my whole time ..wanna partayyy atm -_-

i doh go out much nw coz ah doh hav extra money.....ah hopin for Christmas season i will get meh bk pay.....

I actually do not go out much nowadays, I prefer to stay home. But sometimes I go outside to have fun with my friends.

If the weather is good, I go out a lot.

If the weather is not very good, I stay home unless I have something important to do outside.

I go out Mon-Fri 8-4 to work. Sat out with the family and sunday is rest and reflect. Money can't buy that !

i go out and hang with the family every chance i get .. life is too short to waste

I love my family members and i does only go out with them. Family is the most important thing to me so when i know my family going somewhere i go out of my way to be there.

i love spending time with my family and go out mostly with them...even if i am going to pay a bill or school fees i will drag along another family member with me :) my family comes first!!

Sian said:
i love spending time with my family and go out mostly with them...even if i am going to pay a bill or school fees i will drag along another family member with me :) my family comes first!!

You got that right ! :D

Back