How dogs are treated by security companies

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
11214236_978167775567448_6133832227109513791_n.jpg

DISTURBING ILLUSTRATIONS OF HOW DOGS ARE TREATED BY SECURITY COMPANIES continue to pour in.. my belief is that just as accounts are audited , in security firms random,frequent INSPECTIONS on how their 'Dog Employees' are kept,fed & treated should be examined! and highlighted!

some of them dogs look unbelievably unhappy and lifeless yes....especially when they being tote up and down

Damn, that's sad to see. Would be cool if the security firms assigned only the dog lovers for their canine units. Who wouldn't like to work with their best friend every day.

This is how people down here operate. The doh care mentality showing in how the dogs expressions are.

Fly by night security companies does be tiing the gods on a very short leash in the host sun without water and food. These things need to be highlighted and names of These securities should be posted.

So someone i knew called and said that the dog does be on a leash after taken out of the cage. The cage is used for transportation. However, This is no way to keep a dog.
A little piece of shit board for his body to rest on and brc wire to keep him confined. What about an animal crate? There are so many selling !

Dogs are pets ! Dogs are not to be in any form of watchman for anyone. Geez i just wish we had laws like those first world countries. Put me in power and i will get rid of all these stupid companies that don't follow my animal laws :D smh

Back