Honda CRV vs The Competition

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

MangaAddict

LV

I've been a long time CRV fan, but lately I've been loving the Kia Sportage and new Rav 4. How does the CRV stack up against the competition?

actually the rav 4 is surprisingly impressive! my aunt just bought the new model, its sleek and great to look at , rides really comfortable. very fast when necessary as far as i know it seems fuel efficient and very easy to handle

her son owns a 2013 kia sportage the luxury model and let me just say that car is reallllyyy comfortable extremely fast and the ride is excellent you dont even know when you're going over bumps or anything, the ac is extremely cold and the interior of the sportage is very elegant imo. the ambient lighting is very fun to look at at night lol

ive never really experienced a ride in a CRV to have anything to say about it much but i find its a decent car! i also heard its very safe!

Never had the chance to ride in a CRV but what i know is that it has alot of points for safety.

Love the Kia Sportage..My family are big Kia fans and own different models..The Kia sportage is very impressive and luxurious and has lots of speed. And parts for it i hear is okay priced so far.

And as for the RAV 4 I dislike the back design, specifically the lights..it looks so square..The lights should of been more vertical.. thats my opinion ..It looks unfinished..

Check out this site that compares both three http://www.cars.com/go/compare/trimComp ... 30KIS012A0

Can't comment on the ride or interior of the CR-V but the exterior has a really elegant look to it.

As for the RAV 4, the ride quality is simply superior. AT the factory recommended 33psi tyre pressure with OEM wheels, the ride in very very bad roads is extremely soft and tolerable. It has a very cushioned feel which makes for a much better experience in the ride. It has ECO and SPORT mode options, sport mode gives it that extra oomph when necessary.
Has a lot of space, rear passengers have a ridiculous amount of space.
As for the back of it, you get accustomed to seeing it and it no longer bothers you after a while if there is one in your family lol.

Sportage looks better, performance wise its faster and a bit lighter. Inputs are really nice. They're almost as good as the 8th gen civic.
For its size it has impressive room and gives a "big car" feel on the road due to its dash design. Interior is too plasticky and black for my tastes.Doesn't add a premium feel as compared to the Rav4 which has 3 different interior colour choices based on exterior colour. Ride quality tends to feel really unrefined compared to the rav4 with OEM wheels at 30psi. Engine note inside and outside is better than the rav4 all be it a lot louder but not noisy by any means.

All in all as an enthusiast I can't say which I like more because I don't like one more than the others.

CRV is good in competition with these models.I like it so much and also test its drive and its pick is very fabulous.New made for the Honda may take it to the fame.

Back