hi members of trinispice.net

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candyann

LV

hi ppl and i am welcomin myself back ,,,,,and i think admin was suppose to send me an email sayin they reset the game ...hmmmm......well i was very busy and did not have my pc and a whole set of problems but i am here now..........so hi again.........

Hey welcome candyann i see you are beating us up in the arcade with 40 highscores wow, But we were missing you on the forum,but i did send out an mass email stating the reseting of the arcade scores

Hi there candyann, nice to have you back.

thanks every one ..........but dat is ok .........i cld make those score again.......we need some news games too..........my pc givin trouble d techni playin his &&&*^^^* and givin me run around and makin me spent so much $$$$$ i fed up with this pc i should say the techic...

mr admin we want some new games an some real prize, chrismas comin so buy some promotional gifts na an give we for bein loyal to trinispice.net!!! :evil:

Back