Help me out!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sian

Administrator
LV

:hiya: all the techies on this forum i need some help! i need to get a new wireless router. post your review of a router u have used or is using! thank u in advance guys :wink:

Cisco Is the best if not one of the best router out their in the market. I would recommend you and anyone to get that brand since its widely recognized and easy to handle.

admin said:
Cisco Is the best if not one of the best router out their in the market. I would recommend you and anyone to get that brand since its widely recognized and easy to handle.

thanks admin. i had a cisco and the damn ting was only two yrs old and it stopped working. :icon_sad: i'll buy another one tho, but at a different store! somewhere more reputable! :wink:

i had a dlink and a belkin but mines started to give trouble ... we now have a cisco and its working fine atm

LadyDeathDemon said:
i had a dlink and a belkin but mines started to give trouble ... we now have a cisco and its working fine atm

thank u Ladydeath :)

Back