Have you gotten your fair share?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Lorenzo

LV

[video=youtube;kYVHmf8YAqo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYVHmf8YAqo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

This is the only man I seeing who taking us seriously right now. Unless it's an illusion. You decide. ILP manifesto coming soon.

Have you gotten your fair share?

Lorenzo don't talk so, that man is the MP for my area, he has done absolutely nothing for the area since winning. ILP has done 0, yes 0 for the Chaguanas constituency.

He's just trying to buy voters as he usually does. Don't be fooled by his approach, he's a waste of good time. All the meetings he had with the residents of Chaguanas to fix their issues, he still hasn't done anything. People's partnership still did a lot more than him. Argue with me all you want, I live in Chaguanas and it hasn't changed.

I am very neutral in politics but honest truth i have seen alot of good things that this man has done for people. He might not help everyone, but i know for sure he loves his felicity and caroni savannah road people. When you visit these areas, the amount of people talk about him with love and respect. For years my aunt had to walk through a stone, potholed road to get to the main road in felicity. Ever year around Divali time her place would flood out. When Jack became the minister , he promised their trace they would get a new road and it was done. They are very happy now .

I am waiting to see what the ILP has proposed. However, i am still staying neutral .

Who all Yuh taking about here Mr Jack Wanner , I have great respect for the man when he was the minister of labor he did a lot for the infrastructure of this country. And to this day I believe he was one of the best performing ministers in this generation. But I must say I'm loosing respect for him these days, he is becoming just like the others.

Yes i agree. He has been spewing alot of trash just like the other parties.

Back