Hate against Homosexuality in Trinidad and Tobago!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
So this is one of the more heated topics in Trinidad and Tobago Homosexuality in Trinidad and Tobago!

Alot of people are talking about equal right and equal opportunity to everyone and that we should take a page out of USA because of the equal treatment Homosexuals receive.

Now in connection with all this what do you think about abuse against Homosexuals? Do you think they should be free they do as they please or they should be scrutinized for their lifestyle.

To add to this i saw this guy posted this on his facebook profile, now regardless of what was said to him by the other guy does that simply give him the right to threaten to kill him and his family?

Last edited:
I think a large part of writing that kind of status and updates so freely is the lack of actually realising what they're saying. If the boy and his family actually were to disappear or be killed does he not think theres a chance that authorities might come look for him?

Also, while I don't support it I think people can do what they want as long as they understand that not everybody is going to agree with it. As is the case above the boy really doesn't agree with it, ok fine but it doesn't give him the right to threaten someone's life just like that, thats very stupid and quite frankly childish.

another thing people fail to realize homosexuals have more rights that straight people also........

The user took down the post. I guess he read our topic and thought about it again.

Don't matter what small talk someone gave you over social media does not warrant that you will threaten and kill his family for being gay. Yes homophobia is real in Trinidad. But don't hate what you can never fathom to understand. Yes i agree that the boy was wrong to message people and small talk with them, but don't threaten one's family.

Sometimes people hate their own self for being gay and most of the times , end up committing suicide or become heavily depressed. I just wish we can accept people for their sexuality and not judge.

Do remember that our law forbid homosexuals from a foreign country from even entering T&T.

Never been enforced though.

Seriously lol I learnt something here today didn't even know we had a law like that

As far as I see it, what someone does on their private time is none of my business. Public displays of affection can be inappropriate regardless of who is doing it though.

Flamboyant gays piss me off, but so do most overtly flamboyant people. However, the few gays that hang around my group of friends from time to time are cool enough. They mostly stick with the girls in the group.

As far as I see it, what someone does on their private time is none of my business. Public displays of affection can be inappropriate regardless of who is doing it though.

Flamboyant gays piss me off, but so do most overtly flamboyant people. However, the few gays that hang around my group of friends from time to time are cool enough. They mostly stick with the girls in the group.

I agree with you, whats done behind the scenes isnt of any concern its only when its overdone publically.

lol but the gays be pumping with some of the sweetest gyal them lol.......and as he said gays not on you lol they lime with the women

For women, gays are the best people to lime with. More loyal than any other girl friends and speaks honest about everything. An example is they tell you when your clothing is mismatched or shoes doesn't go with your outfit :D

For women, gays are the best people to lime with. More loyal than any other girl friends and speaks honest about everything. An example is they tell you when your clothing is mismatched or shoes doesn't go with your outfit :D
For guys, this is precisely why a gay guy is always the best wingman. Of course this only works if as the straight guy you are not a complete a-hole cuz chances are gay dude will tell his girlfriends and make sure you get nowhere close to them.

For guys, this is precisely why a gay guy is always the best wingman. Of course this only works if as the straight guy you are not a complete a-hole cuz chances are gay dude will tell his girlfriends and make sure you get nowhere close to them.

That is a real hard luck scene though hahaha

Guys should all get along gay or not . Its just a sexual preference. Some gay men are macho, normal and down to earth. Some gay men on the other hand ruin it for the others with their over-dramatic selves

Guys should all get along gay or not . Its just a sexual preference. Some gay men are macho, normal and down to earth. Some gay men on the other hand ruin it for the others with their over-dramatic selves

Saying all guys should get along is like saying all Japanese and American car guys should get along. Itll never come to happen because theres always the ones who just kill the whole scene for everyone. These days especially its really bad.

Whatever someones preferences as long as they dont try no funny business around guys who they know dont support it there shouldnt be a problem but lets face it, homophobia is ridiculous at times and so are the guys overdoing the gay thing. The balance just isnt there imo.

Guys don't tackle any and every girl they talk to yet some fellas act as tho every gay fella they meet will like them. I never had problems in the past. I just don't talk about girls with them and they don't talk about guys with me. Other than that everything does be norms.

That euro/japanese feud for real though. A next one the the sti/evo feud.

Guys don't tackle any and every girl they talk to yet some fellas act as tho every gay fella they meet will like them. I never had problems in the past. I just don't talk about girls with them and they don't talk about guys with me. Other than that everything does be norms.

That euro/japanese feud for real though. A next one the the sti/evo feud.

Exactly it's the odd ones out that ruin it for everyone because generally the gays actually cool with both genders

I am a Christian but

1. The Bible is very outdated. There are some things that many do not follow.
2. We live in a different society than Bible Times
3. That doesn't mean that we kill, shame or outcast people because they prefer the same sex.

11703152_10206515709358678_1164398625307567000_n.jpg

This is what the views says about this.
So we not going to even talk about #14? I think burning the three of them to death is a bit harsh.

Back