HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADSUYA!!!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

cfb9cd0a5d3c.gif

YAAAY its Madsuya's birthday!!! and admin and he sis have to do somethin special!!! Yess.. :Yea: :hug: lol

Happybirthday037.gif

Happy birthday Madsuya this forum is blesssed by your continued presence :clap: That you for sharing your time and wisdom with us... we really appreciate it :hiya:
wwjjid.jpg
8a.gif

Lol raucous thats some wickid pics man, Yes happy birthday moms i'm sorry your day could not be better i still hope you enjoy it and yes i do care about you even if you did not show much liking to the gift i bought fro you hmmm..

happy birthday mummy. hope u enjoyed your birthday today and had lots of fun

Happy Birthday Madsuya. May the good Lord bless you to see many many more.

thanks guys!!! alyuh feel ah sad na!!! so u cheerin me up, buh doh worry ah not cryin coz ah get gifts, an alyuh acknowledge meh, ah feel gd ah have ah lil bit ah ppl who would say gd tings to meh now an den. soooooooo thaanksssssssss guys!!! :Yea: :super: :clap: :evil:

happy birthday MADSUYA.........hope u have many many more bless ones to come.............

word!!!

Happy birthday moms i would not be home today i will be working so enjoy your day.

Back