Happy Birthday Karina my love

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Happy birthday to the most wonderfully person in my life, karina babes you know i love you and i hope you don't feel disappointed by anything hope you have the best birthday ever. Remember don't drink much lol jk and always know i here to love you up every time you need me

THANK YEWWWWWW!!

Omg i Meet Admin Today and i got the most wonderful beautiful pretty engagement ring ever! Haha! I joke. No but it so pretty its a cutey flowers with diamonds as the petals and in the middle it have the peridot stone. I cannot stop watching it . I still going out tonight again . so i will be on the forumy back jus now

So you have to come and show off huh???lol...Happy Birthday Karina! MAy you see many many more...

hav ah good one dey.........

Never too late to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and i must say,I now know why admin was working sooo hard for the past few weeks..... Hope u like the ring...

Back