Guys can you rate my pc for 2560x1440 gaming

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

syrianboy181

LV

I will include some pictures . Rate my specs and the appearance of my setup from 1 to 10
Cpu Core i7 4770k 4.3 GHZ
Cpu cooler CMhyper 212 evo
Ram Crucial baltix 1600 mhz 2X4 DDR3
Main board Asus rog maximus vi hero z87
Gpu Asus Gtx 780ti DCUII OC edition
Psu Evga supernova 1000w G2 modular
Storage #1 Samsung evo 840 512 gb SSD
Storage#2 Kingston 120 gb SSD
Case corsair graphite 760t full tower

Attachments

• 20141120_202021.jpg
    20141120_202021.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 39
9/10 for appearance, well done with cable management!

I do suspect that SLI might be in order depending on the games you play. Everything else looking ood spec-wise.
If you make this same post on the GATT forums, I am certain you will get a a proper techie response.

I do suspect that SLI might be in order depending on the games you play. Everything else looking ood spec-wise.
If you make this same post on the GATT forums, I am certain you will get a a proper techie response.

I think so too. SLi is the way to go with higher resolutions but it does have its drawbacks too.

Btw Saxman, that cable management is all bought, the case makes it look too easy man.

thanks a ton !!

System looks great! 9/10 Excellent cable management, even better component choices. Loving the SSD's 512gb wow! At higher resolutions, I would suggest SLI, however this system looks very capable of running anything you throw at it! Well done!

Thank you guys I'm waiting for the next generation of maxwell flagship cards
sli of those and I'm settled :)

Back