Guatemala Sinkhole Should be named Guatemala Crater

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Resha

LV

We’ve all seen the massive Guatemala Sinkhole that appeared in an intersection in Guatemala this May 31st.

We’ve gotten wind that some experts are saying that the Guatemala sinkhole is actually not a sinkhole. Some scientists are now referring the the massive hole as the Guatemala crater.

The sinkhole has already managed to swallow up and entire apartment building and experts say that it is only going to get much bigger.This sinkhole that has just formed in 2010, though is said to have been caused when Tropical Storm Agatha was passing through the city and caused the sinkhole to finally cave in.

I was hearing about this..there are alot of sinkholes in the worlds and scientists are now wanting to explore all as they found new species of insects and such in them and also different interesting layers of earth. Guatemala sinkhole is a mystery and i think it should be investigated

I was shocked when I saw this massive hole in the ground... After initially reading the story, i did some research for other sinkholes around the world.. there are alot of them.. Some of them just as or even scarier than this new one in Guatemala. There's two in Venezuala that are just terrifying to look at...lol.. back to the main topic... I can't even imagine falling into that hole.. You can even see the bottom.. i wonder how deep is it?

Sinkhole is a very scary thing. I pray to God that I will never have to see sinkhole in real life.

Recently a guy in Florida died because of a sinkhole.

i want to go there ..did you know they found a new species of plant life there ! so kool

Back