GT5

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Polyphony Digital’s Kazunori Yamauchi has admitted that Gran Turismo 5 is “at a point we can release it any time we want."

Speaking to Eurogamer, Yamauchi stated, "I want to release it as fast as I can," adding, "but GT5 for us, when you talk about its status, it's at a point we can release it any time we want, but we can always keep working on it. It's very important for us to make sure everything is done perfectly and everything is done in detail."

He also hinted at possible connectivity with the forthcoming PSP iteration of Gran Turismo, stating, "We're hoping maybe to make it so you can share the garage with the PSP version so that cars you unlock on PSP will be available immediately on GT5.”

Discussing the PSP version further, Yamauchi said that the game would clock in at roughly a gigabyte when it arrives as a digital download, though indicated that downloadable content was unlikely.

Gran Turismo 5 has yet to attract a firm release date. Gran Turismo PSP, meanwhile, will ship on October 1 alongside the PSP Go.

WOW i love Gran Turismo games the detail in the graphics looks are real, but i really don't like car racing or playing games or that fact.

GT is the best. Quality is always the best And they finally bringin out gt for the psp, most ppl was thinnkin that was vapourware lol its been announced since the begin of the psp life. GT 4 the psp looking sweet too

Back