Green Dot Trinidad and Tobago?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Guys i'm currently with Blink and ever since they changed from their wimax to the 4g lite box its a set of problems and they are fully aware of it. Blink is doing nothing to fix this problem and i'm totally fedup.

So i'm looking to change ISP and i'm looking at Green Dot, the only problem is that they are very expensive but if their service is good price is not a problem. I would like to know if any one has any experiences with them so i can make a better decision.

Here are their rates.

TT $148.35 per month
1Mb
(Vat Incl.)
General web browsing, e-mailing and social media activities.​

TT $228.85 per month
3Mb
(Vat Incl.)
Extensive web browsing, heavy social media activities, light video chatting and light file uploading and downloading.​

TT $343.85 per month
5MB
(Vat Incl.)
Extensive web browsing, heavy social media activities, peer-to-peer gaming, heavy video chatting, file uploading and downloading and media (video and audio) streaming.​

Friend of mine had green dot a few years back and complained that they were slow. That was about 4 years ago so I don't know how they are now. Flow not available in your area?

Nope, living in tabaquite man things hard up here. It's only Blink and green dot I believe. Thanks for the review.

Well other than speed I have heard less reliability complaints about them when compared to blink so it should be a step up.

Back