GRAN THEFT AUTO!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Hey Guys I Love to Play Gran Theft Auto..and well recent events have left me to bed rest so i need to play some games while i'm recovering and I NEED A DOWNLOAD OF GRAN THEFT AUTO FOR PC WINDOWS 7 ..Can someone help me pleaseee..

I Love Liberty City But i have already beat that one and vice city .. can someone help me get a download of San Andreas pleasee :)

But I If I May Make A Suggestion... There's A Game Called Saints Row.... Once You Have A Good Graphics Card Then That Is The Game For You.... Its Awesome!... Let Me Know If You Want The Link... Here's A Trailer...

[youtube]bUyM18YWHEQ[/youtube]

THANK YOU GUYSS SO MUCHHH ... Grr I Running A Dell Inspiron 14 So I really dunno if i have a good graphic card to run that but it looks wicked.. I'm resorting to PC Games cuz i brokes to buy any of those expensive XBOX Or Ps2 Games LOL

Back