GPS?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sky22

LV

Does any fellow ATTAF member have experience with GPS. My friend is thinking about installing GPS in her Nissan Wingroad but hasn't made up her mind yet if to sign up with GPS companies eg. GPS rescue or install the ones to track personally on her phone from any Alarm/Security store. She is looking for a cheaper alternative that works great..Any advice ?

Tell her get this:

http://amzn.com/B008FLOWAU

I have it installed in my Wingroad. She just has to pay a alarm guy to install it. She'll have to invest in a pre-paid sim (and maybe a MicroSD card) and top it up every 3 months or so.

Message me if you want further info.

GPS tracking systems are easy to install. You can buy the ones over amazon or local security/alarm stores. The most it might cost is $2500 or less. It uses a prepaid sim and all you do is buy a phone card and send money to it using your phone. You will be able to get GPS, if the vehicle is parked or moving, speed it is moving at and even voice mode where you can hear what's going on in the cab.

The only thing different from GPS companies are that they provide aerial support if a car a stolen, has officers to retrieve the vehicle and partner with local police . All you need to do is sit and wait.. If you go with the cheaper method, yes you will know where your vehicle is if stolen, but waiting for response from local police and the hassle is tiring .

Back