Government and their cost cuts?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
The government in trying to bring the budget to a reasonable balance, but i don't know if alot of you will agree to this but why the hell can they cut their salary, and reduce some of governmental staff. Like assistant Agriculture ministers and so on. The government increased their salary 3 times in their time frame, They built a mansion, bought a private jet, many more high spending, now they threaten to cut back on the staff in the pubic sector, what the hell in going on here?

Re: Goverment and thier cost cuts?

lol I dont know. people say the no construction so the goverment say fine no more new schools and hopspital projects lol. That funny but that exactly what they was saying how they dont want no new buildings and thing... too bad people in trinidad not specific.
I think we still need the infrastructure but only the stuff the people can readily use.

Yeah that funny that it even still have people complaining in the papers about manning's jet lol but there isn't one weird. Thats why i try not to complain there's just so much misinformation out there.
But remember to even though the mansion was built under pnm there's no way it could possibly be mannings. It belongs to the people and is utilised by whoever the prime minister would be. People just voted him back into office. If it really was his he'd be jailed for corruption already. I just never get when people tend to make it his personal thing.. it's the goverment's and that goverment could be any one. Any prime minister would buy things but they wont really own any of it and its always passed on to other administrations.

No matter who's in power, the government will always be the blame for spending too much money.. I wonder who's covering the cost for MR Manning operation in Cuba next Thursday!!!!

Ammm why the hell the prime minister don't cut his wages and the other ministers wages, They increased their salary 3 times when they in power and they want to call cost cuts, wtf stupidness just prevails Only in Trinidad you will these things

In an economy of billions what percentage is the collective salary of the government and opposition? Isn't cutting down on spending what people asked for.. how could they possibly expect the goverment to spend more in these economic conditions.
I'm not pro government I just think people are too caught up in this complaining frenzy. Do we know why we are complaining?

Back