Good Service @ License Office Chaguanas

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Last week Thursday i went to renew my expired License at the newly relocated branch in Chaguanas after Courts in Ramsarran Street. When i entered about 10am , every department was labelled and there was no line at the front counter. There was more than ample place for seating . i was greeted at the front desk and told to fill out the renew form. After filling out the form i paid by the cashier and was told to have a seat and wait until they called my name. The whole process took me about 15 minutes to take my picture and wait until my ID was generated from the machine.

I walked out of there smiling like a happy trooper. The only thing i had a problem with is the dress code not being followed. I saw people in slippers, short pants, sleveless etc. and there was a big dress code sign there. Other than that, no more going early for renewals and having to wait in the hot sun etc.

^^^ lmao keep you hopes there lol some places are normally smooth sailing.......i dont ever expect town or san fernando one to be so lol

Back