Good News

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

madsuya

LV

my good news today is that the caparo main road is getting paved and life will b less stressful on us....also i'm happy to see we the general public have an avenue to voice our complains an appreciation where deserving in this forum..RealTrini.com....lets hear your good news here....

wow thats great to hear teagnie! People finally getting the support they needing (notice its around election time eh but thats none of my business * sips tea* )

good news for the day finally getting the support and customer base i needed to start up my first business! Looking to go all out with :

Attachments

• 10527396_738313186230456_2292616261513954408_n.jpg
    10527396_738313186230456_2292616261513954408_n.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 34
ah just came across the article an have to share it coz ah like it coz its good news for us john pulic...Hundreds of men and women turned out for the recruitment exercise in Skinner Park, but many were turned away as a result of the tattoos, because they did not wear the required attire, did not meet the educational requirements, and because of their height.....

i heard about this situation, and i find its really so much bs! even members of the US marine core have tattoos on them and look at the type of commitment they show! dont judge a book by its cover! im sure short persons have valuable trades that can be adequate for combat situations!

2 special reserve police (SRP) officers were charged on Saturday 18th october 2014 with misbehaviour in public office after they were pointed out in an identification parade on Thursday....the SRP officers ages 24 and 27 were among 4 members of the Praedial Larceny Squad detained in connection with a report of kidnapping and assault......no one is beyond the law....lets clean the service...

2 special reserve police (SRP) officers were charged on Saturday 18th october 2014 with misbehaviour in public office after they were pointed out in an identification parade on Thursday....the SRP officers ages 24 and 27 were among 4 members of the Praedial Larceny Squad detained in connection with a report of kidnapping and assault......no one is beyond the law....lets clean the service...
Excellent. if only the other 'bad seeds' in the service could be brought out in the light.

Good news: Sunday has been Officially one year since I have been retailing automotive HID kits. A fair introductory business year.

Have to be Praedial Larceny Squad again yes these people never fail to amaze me yes.

police on the whole never fail to amaze me, they go from being perfectly law abiding citizens, when they aren't in uniform, to corrupt power hungry men/women when the uniform comes on. Not all are like this but the majority is staggering!

It takes one officer to make the entire service look bad.

Anyway, good news:
The Soca Princesses are on the brink of making it to their first World Cup. All that is required is a win in their final match against Costa Rica on Friday.
If they lose, they are still in with a chance.

Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar opened the Golconda Interchange on Tuesday 22nd hailing it as a symbol of further progress....she promised to continue working on developing the Southland through the Solomon Hochoy Highway Extension Project.....

good news from Maggie Cooks Of TNT....they giving free cooking classes...don't know when or where or how long but u can call 800-NEST....and anyting free is good news

hey good news ...i'm alive and well.....beautiful day.......and just completed my application for addmission for my massage therapy course....

ah hoping that i will get some good news later on today........my good news is i have been the most active and made the most post and new topics this month on RealTrini.com......boom!!!

thats excellent news Teagnie! thanks for the update! i can't wait to head down and check it out myself!

Good news for the day, Trinimotors launched it's all new website and it's all kinds of awesome!

my good news is that i recieve my 1st place prize.....teagnie has done it....thanks guys and to the sponsers....its my month....

Haha yes teagnie congratulations!!! We hope you enjoy your new Samsung Galaxy Tab!

Back