Giving away a free email address

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I am giving away a free email address any one can participate the email address will be @trinispice.net
Its 1 gig and its a premium email.
i will be looking for any one being active on the forum for a one week period from tomorrow to next week Wednesday.
The user with the most post
The most active user
And the user who post in almost all the forums

I will determine who is the winner so good luck.

lol yea official email address from trinispice the if you have to buy it, it would be about 23us per month because its 1 gig and its a premium email

kool ... I can always have another email ;) ... I gots like 20 something email addys .

ahahah ok then kevin :icon_smile: trying to be funny or what

SO far RauCous leading then brbk4498 and death, i would be looking closely at these 3 days so continue to post guys

IT looks undisputed Raucous is the winner. Yeaa yea hip hip huray.
Congrats dude.
Please pm me with what you want to your email to be @trinispice.net

Its Really Unfair To The Other Members That A Admin Won The Email Address.. He's Staff And Should Have Been A Participant..

should *not* lol
I was competing against all other staff and over 350 registered members too.. but it really is unfair cuz i'm expected to be online alot.
Admin what about it should we extend this and exclude staff?

Nope Raucous every one had their chance i also sent out a mass email, involving everyone including staff. My staff are members also they also do post, and raucous has the most post, any one could have won this all they had to do was just post alot.
Raucous pm me with your info for the email

True thing staff are members as well and plus it didn't count up to the votes they had before we were only looking at the ones who posted and was active for the time given so even a newly member who has never posted could of seen that email, came on and posted alot more that others and cud of won that prize so it wasn't unfair

Back