Get US$40 Top-up

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
So i saw this ad on facebook.com and I'm quite skeptical about this ad, since it does not give you much information to go on, on their website they ask you for you phone number either bmobile or digicel so that can send you some sms instructions to receive your free credit but when you get the text it says
Welcome! U can claim your top-up now you joined FoneClub costing us $15/mth when calming include mobile number + network help - 800-4365 unsub-sms stop to 5260

Any one have any info about this
http://www.phone-topup.com/trinidad/
header.png

FoneClub is a subscription service for mobile phones, offering up to US$40 mobile credit every month to its mobile phone subscribers. FoneClub is billed at up to US$15 per month. 18+ only. Trinidad Mobile & Voice Solutions Ltd. Helpline: 800-4365 or customercare@tmvs.net. To unsubscribe from FoneClub, text 'stop' to 5260. Customers agree to receive free promotional messages. It is customer's responsibility to inform Realm if they change/cancel their mobile numbers or decide to opt out. T&C's apply, see below. One subscription per mobile number

i really kinda skeptical about this too take care i suscribe and get sum kinda spam mail

If it sounds to good to be true it probably is..Nothing is free!

It was on facebook but i don't see it again, maybe its way to get people's phone number's and money. I hope no one has tried this because its just too suspicious to be true!

its fake and a scam.they tell u to send a self addressed stamp envelope to an address. also at every-time they send a message to your phone $6.00 is taken out

Wait na it 6 dollars coming out from your credit every time they send you that stinking text wtf man. Good thing i made a topic about this i would have never known.

dis is clearly a spam my cousin wanted to approve this but luckily i viewed it and told her right away these things come with consequences.

yeah and its been taken out of circulation on fb,but its rite there, u just have to type in''Get $40 Top Up!'', and dey so nasty dey keep changing there home page info,it was ''creditforcellphones.com,,now its ''www.topupyourcellphone.com

IKRRR Grrr.... and people so curious they going and get rip off.. Some people need to learn to spot the fake from reliable.

Wonder what facebook is doing about scams on their network maybe nothing.

It is but what i wanted to know why is facebook not doing anything about the ad when people report the ad. Is facebook understaffed or is only concerned about making money?

Back