GANG WAR AT TABAQUITE COMPOSITE????

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

scichic

LV

on Thursday 24th november after school was dismissed at 2.30pm several family members of students ran into the school compound with knives and attempted to stab several form 5 male students... the other students seeing this tried to protect themselves by pelting stones and bottles at the perpetrators who ran off the compound. luckily only one child was grazed!!!!

what effing madness is this????

some innocent person could have gotten wounded!!! i wonder what the principal frm central doing bout this??????

WTF! What going up there in the bush 0_o ... this school needs to be under control idk why the administration dont do something about this

hmmm first of all parents need to clean up there homes ,.,.,.then get some proper uniform for them children no style.,.,.,., and place police to get all of them in school before d bell........ too much shit goin on in this place............

Does the Tabaquite composite school have an email or a telphone number i would like to send them something. I graduated from this school put it was never like this, new management = new problems.

Back