G.I. Joe

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

-Wolverine

LV

Aye this movie was reall kool. I suggest if you are home chilling with the family or your friends please make this movie your no.1 choice to watch. Go see it in cinemas. everything is dread just how they said it will be. the graphics in it real dread and well real action like madness

I heard that it was not good and money was wasted to go and see it lol, but i saw the preview it looks great but all previews looks great should watch this on monday maybe i will give me view on it

Na it's like the same problem peoples does have with action movies. Ever since the big comic book adaptations the expect them to be serious or more grown up. So apparently having to much action in a action movie is bad lol. It's a popcorn flick its just for fun its not supposed to be a work of art. Though I doubt the graphics was bad. I want to see it i dont expect it to be anything except gi joe lol. And stuff blowing up :)

RauCous said:
Na it's like the same problem peoples does have with action movies. Ever since the big comic book adaptations the expect them to be serious or more grown up. So apparently having to much action in a action movie is bad lol. It's a popcorn flick its just for fun its not supposed to be a work of art. Though I doubt the graphics was bad. I want to see it i dont expect it to be anything except gi joe lol. And stuff blowing up :)
I agree with Raucous on this one. But i think I'll pass on this one. Will wait for it to release on DVD/Blu ray! I wasn't too excited about it ever since I saw the preview. Plus my really good partner told me that it wasn't all that good!!!

lol yeah probably kept the plot simplistic or kiddy. If people dont want to spend 45 dollars just watch it for 10 lol... ent CC8 stil have that special? I haven't gone to a cinema in... nevermind. :)
It's not too bad people spending money to see it and being disappointed.. it's when they complain that they wasted hours of their lives is when you should run away lol.

Jus come from seein it.......poor.......i jus doh see d point........

well I use to watch d cartoon wen i was younger(waaaay bac in d day)......dat was real good.......d action figures were kool.......so wat d hell happened.........i hear dey doin ah THUNDERCATS movie.......hope dey doh make d same mistake..........and I still watch d thundercats cartoon today......somethings are for life.......(especially wen yuh drunk, take yuh samurai sword and run down Mayaro beach bawlin,"thunder, thunder, thundercats Hoooo!!!)........dat doh hav ah age requirement...guess I'm a big fan....lol

I think it was okayish. I didnot understand the whole point as about warheads and the way it was plotted off . i think it could have some more action and they could show a little more relationship between he and anna .

Back