Fuel Sports Bar & Lounge

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

From Side Pockets To Club Steps And Now To "Fuel Sports Bar & Lounge" , this place can be described by one word "amazing".
Fuel is the new place to lime , hang out , enjoy a game of pool , eat , or simply sit back and enjoy the ambiance .
It has been renovated to reveal a huge bar , comfortable spacing and a nice liming area. It even includes a smoking zone.
There is even private spaces where you can lime in the comfort of you and your loved ones presence .
The music is modern mixed with rock,soca, alternative , dancehall and many more .

Trinifans visited the scene and it is located opposite to Centre Point Mall , Ramsarran Street ,Chaguanas . Please do visit them . We are getting the feeling that this maybe the new place to be !
A Beer is $12 unlike Strokers where it is $15

I hear Fuel sports bar in ramsaran street is closing down due to conflicting interest between the owners (husband and wife). Is this true.

i cyar play pool - because i am vertically challenged :icon_cry2:

Heard there is a Beer Cave next to a recently open np quick shop in mazan or mayaro... Love to see that one day

Back