Sold FS Two used, re-sprayed night stands

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

MangaAddict

LV

Hi guys, I was doing some cleaning and came across two night stands that have been stored for some time. They're in good condition, so I decided to sand it down and re-spray it. It's made from pine wood, the color is now black, it has two simple drawers in each. Works, draw slides could be replaced. I'm asking $500 for both, please call or whatsapp 356-8109

Attachments

• nighstand3.jpg
    nighstand3.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 27
  • nightstand1.jpg
    nightstand1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 31
  • nightstand2.jpg
    nightstand2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 32
  • nightstand4.jpg
    nightstand4.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 28
  • nightstand5.jpg
    nightstand5.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Take a bump bro!!! This guy's craftsmanship is impeccable!! Honestly I can say this is a steal!

i need to see this asap..please do post them up tomorrow!

I am patiently waiting to see them..i need to see if they are the same height as my bed to know if i can buy them

Sorry for the wait Lady Death, they measure 18" tall, 19.7" across draw faces, and 14" deep. Just added pics.

Sorry I took so long,I haven't gotten the chance. A guy called early this morning for it. I didn't see your post Ladydeath, sorry. I can custom build one for you, if you'd like.

Grrrr! :/ i really wanted them.. not a problem will contact maybe for the new year

Back