Fs: Netflix Accounts

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Matt_Dongs

LV

Hey guys I'm selling Netflix shared accounts, these are accounts registered to exiting persons, you may use these accounts to view everything on Netflix however no setting are to be changed.
I am selling 5 accounts for $100, I will replace these accounts once they ALL go dead, however if they all go dead after a year they will not be replaced as you would have gotten you moneys worth, Netflix cost US$10+ a month and I'm selling you 5 accounts for TT$100.
Payment can be made by sending me a $100 dollar Digicel phone card, the 5 accounts will be sent to you and once you verify them working, you will need to send the payment (phone card) if you do not I will change the passwords on the 5 accounts and block you off from using them. TriniFans may frown upon these types of sales however these sales go on, on eBay everyday with no problem, so please contact e directly at Matt_Dongs@hotmail.com, you can contact me anytime I will respond asap.
Limited accounts are available, grab them soon.

Already sold 10 for today.

No one interested? Just email me and I will send you the accounts and only when you are satisfied you will make payment, if you're not satisfied then don't make the payment, you have nothing to loose.

Back