Friday Vibes

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

V2nr 3.0

LV

Trini people - Check
Friday - Check
Pay in the bank - Check
Where the vibes at later..............

Liming by padna house later today, ps3s shall be raped !

Taking a rain check this Friday, not feeling well and i over do it in drinking a few days ago. Will be vibzing in my bed tonight.

LOL! I making fried chicken and home made hops to go with it ..Not really the liming bar/club type of girl... Enojy your night fellas and reach home safe!

LadyDeath said:
LOL! I making fried chicken and home made hops to go with it ..Not really the liming bar/club type of girl... Enojy your night fellas and reach home safe!

Oh gad oi i hungry now! My side has rain! I don't know what might be the plans!

Well vibes for me was spending the evening into night with the gf. Started watching orange is the new black. Not a bad series

Dude my girlfriend real pushing me to watch that as well orange is black and I keep and telling her hell no lol.

admin said:
Dude my girlfriend real pushing me to watch that as well orange is black and I keep and telling her hell no lol.
Its worth it. Episodes kinda long, like game of thrones.

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACKKK :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I AM OBSESSED OVER THAT SHOW! Begging Netflix to release more than 12 episodes for the next season! Bess Series Ever!

well guys, whats the Friday vybz for this emancipation day????

Was suppose to go fishing first but that got canceled, Also suppose to go cura River but it looks like that will be canceled too hmm.

Wayssss weather setup bad parents wanted to go up chaguanas and then hit the india expo , but this weather have us doubting

Back