Four Pitbull Bites Child

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

My family member was now telling us that they came home today in a taxi and he heard from a nurse in the car that 4 pitbulls bite up a child in Enterprise. The child is only 3 years old and is in bad condition. I will post more when i get more info cuz it only happened this evening . You see, people have these bad dogs and when they don't feed them it lashes out on things that look like food. I cannot even imagine how much pain that child must be in yes this is so sad

FOUR??!!! Who the hell has four pitbulls unsecured or have a child unsecured around pitbulls? This just not making sense how could people not foresee that pitbulls are capable of things like that?

nah we does laugh at everyting an say dem ah go do dat ...dem train an know ppl....lock up d bleddy dogs or call animal shealter!!!

Hmmm, I will never understand the obsession people have with pitbulls. If they're well trained fine, but keep them away from babies and other dogs. People like to keep dogs to make themselves feel "gangsta"...I wonder how bad they feeling now? Steups...Things like this get me so mad, cus they could have been avoided. They ruined a child's life forever.

I Even have my mastiff and my pitbull but its trained and although they are no one gets close to them except us family...

i don't know about pitbulls and don't want to a simple pot hound just good for my house

i came across this in the newspapers..do you think a 6mnth old pit can kill a lady..i know these dogs they like to play bite not the real thing ?

six-month-old pitbull was shot and killed by police as it pounced on an elderly woman on Monday afternoon.

Poptee Radhay, 68, was walking on the roadway outside her home at Tarouba Road, Marabella, when the dog attacked her around 5 p.m.

Radhay began screaming and pushing the animal away and jumped on the bonnet of a nearby car in an attempt to escape the dog, police said.

Police said the dog pursued the woman and began scratching her about the body.

Police constables Narine Bisnath and Nicholas Phillip from the Marabella Police Station were on patrol when they were alerted by screaming residents.

The officers fired several shots, hitting the animal three times. It died on the spot.

Radhay, a pensioner, suffered minor injuries.

The owner of the dog, who requested anonymity, said the police used excessive force on the animal. He said the dog was playful and was not attacking the woman.

I am feeling so sad to put this up but i have to share this with you. A cute , handsome little boy age 9 , jessie boiselle was born muted out of the four 4 siblings . His mother died and 2 yrs later the father together with Jessie was chopped however the father did not make it but jessie survived. Now Jessie was always left alone since by his careless , heartless brother when he went to work despite the plea from his aunt to take care of the child or give her to watch him on weekends. They used to always hear him crying and screaming sounds until one day he was found in the back of the house by a ravine TORN TO PIECES BY HIS OWN BROTHER'S PITBULL. OK SO IF YOU FRICKING CYAH TAKE CARE OF YOUR BROTHER WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT HIM IN A SPECIAL NEEDS HOME..WHAT ABOUT LOVE ? WHY CANT U JUST SACRIFICE A LITTLE MONEY FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM? WHAT ARE YOU , FRICKIN HEARTLESS BECAUSE IMAGINE HOW U WUDDA FEEL IF NO ONE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOU PARENTS BOTH DIED TRAGIC DEATHS WHEN U NEEDED THEM? F#$%^& IMAGINE HOW THAT CHILD MUST FELT TO SCREAM IN AGONY WHEN THAT DOG WAS BITING HIM UP AND NO ONE DIDNOT COME TO SAVE HIM !!!!!! GOSHHH I JUST WANT TO GIVE UP ON MY COUNTRY BOYY

WAT DE HELL! When was this. omg a mute boy oh my gosh i cannot believe this. may his sweet little soul r.i.p. i have to tell my brother about this he loves pitbulls and has a pair. i does be real frighten to go around them especially since they live on the neighbours live chickens

THESE DOGS HAVE STRIKED AGAIN!

15YR OLD Crishel Tannis a pupil of the Holy Faith Convent In Penal was mauled by two pitbulls of a Police Sergeant who is on criminal charges.At 4:10pm she was walking home when the dogs approached her. She flung her bag and them but fell to the ground and thats when the incident happened . The dogs were already over her biting her hand and trying to lunge for her neck but she braced it with her mangled hand. Neighbours from the village came to her rescue and beat the dogs off with a piece of wood. She survived BUT THESE DOGS SHOULD BE KILLED NOW

this is so sad and u go tell meh is a police man too. oh gorsh how stupid can people be. did the dogs get away or they were let go?

Karen Lara 22 yrs was hospitalised while one of two pitbulls that attacked her near her Santa Rosa Heights home...the dogs was shot dead when the animals attacked her on Sunday night.....her piercing screams alerted the police who were on duty at the Pinto Road Police Post and two officers ran out to investigate....By this time one of the dogs had Lara pinned to the ground and despite the desperate shouts of the officers, the dogs held on to her.....1 of the officers took aim and fired a single gunshot which killed one of the dogs...while the other ran off...Officers ran after the dog but it escaped....Lara in the meantime was taken to the Arima District Hospital with injuries to her face and buttocks!!!

Dhanwatie Rampersad-Declou 32 yrs is hospitalised at the San Fernando General where she had surgery to her left leg....after being bitten by a pitbull near her home....Rampersad-Declou said, "I went to speak to my neighbour across the road about an accident involving my ten- year-old daughter Britney. While I was talking to them, the gate opened and the dog came out and rushed me. My leg was bleeding a lot and I fainted. I woke up in the hospital."

Vice-president of the Trinidad and Tobago Canine Advocate Jean Claude Al-Jmayel appealed to dog owners to secure their pets.

Unfortunately this kind of incident happens very often with dogs. I will admit, I am not a big fan of keeping dogs in house.

There should be strict laws about dogs. If any person owns a dog and the dog bites someone, that owner should pay a heavy fine.

Dogs are very unpredictable, you do not know when a dog will attack someone.

That is why I prefer no dog at home.

Back