Former Prime Minister Collect Candidacy Documents

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

grimreaper009

LV

This was taken from the boom champions fb page lol what are yall views on this:

Former Prime Minister and Political Leader of the United National Congress, Mr. Basdeo Panday yesterday collected candidacy documents at the Rienzi Complex in Couva. He told the media that he will possibly file nomination papers for either the Siparia seat which is currently occupied by Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar or the Couva North seat.
Yesterday, Mr. Panday said his decision came after hearing the disappointment of the people he coined, ?grassroots? who he said have been calling on him to reenter the political arena. He said the UNC as it operates today is nothing like the United National Congress of the past, noting that the suspension of the Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley, from the parliament, was an act of vindictiveness- something he assured would not have been done by the UNC of the past.
Mr. Panday argued that many other acts of vindictiveness have been perpetrated by the People?s Partnership Government during its five year term. He argued that the EMAILGATE issue should be completely investigated and investigations concluded, before any judgments on the matter are made.

Of Course it will be nothing like the UNC in the past !

Honestly i am not a racist or a political person ( i don't vote) so believe me when i tell you that i am seeing alot of progress with this government in the aspects of Roadwork, policies, laws etc. and much more that was not done in the last years of previous parties. Although there is alot of corruption and bachannal, i can still see where my money going

Back