Ford New Headlight Concept

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

grimreaper009

LV

This actually looked pretty cool lol interesting way to implement the new technology being developed
[video=youtube;klkqOO7EaW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klkqOO7EaW0[/video]

That is probably a great use of foglights in regions like ours where we have no fog. I imagine its highly complexed though and men who wanna put HID in them fogs might cuss lmao.

Lol but from what I shows is not actually fogs but spot so they don't be on except at the time it senses sumn

Check out BMW's laser headlights.

[video=youtube;-WvK5WC4ns0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WvK5WC4ns0?[/video]

yea lol but it will be expensive lol the laser light technology that is......on the bright side at least no cheap crappy light upgrade could copy it hence no man being blinded lmao

if you get into a fender bender and break a man's laser light, let's just say your premiums from the following years will reflect that.

Lmao what words. As I saw the laser light, the first very car I ever saw with projector lamps that turned with the steering wheel was a BMW. I had the brochure and CD with the E60 and it had clips showing how the lights used to turn left to right with the steering wheel. To this day I remember it and wondered how come it was never replicated more.

lol some things easier to just get as a installed from the manufacturer than trying to install by yourself lol

Ford's concept is remarkable. I would love to see this being implemented. Might help Trinidadians too because we are very famous for bouncing people, animals, objects etc. in the road. The screen itself might indicate a beeping noise based on the risk but i think that it should be there also on the dash. Just indicating which direction the risk is and the level. Many might not have time to actually look at the screen.

Similarly to the Optima, when driving and you are too close to something, it tells you which direction and how far you are from it . Also beeping sounds. But Ford took it to a whole new level. I love it

The optima has the average blind spot detection system it seems. What Ford could do eventually is use the windscreen refraction to get a projected image up on the glass in the direction so no one has to take their eyes off the road.

Back