Football Talk

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

grimreaper009

LV

As you all know Barca and Bayern played yesterday and barca one 3-0 lol here is a famous footballer expert analysis lolz inside

Zlatan Ibrahimovic?s expert analysis of Barca v Bayern: leg one
by Brooks Peck

Well. Well. Well. Not such a genius when you?re going against Messi, are you Pep? Zlahahaha!
Though I wanted to be the one to expose you once and for all, there is still a certain pleasure in watching you go down in flames where you once used your power to cast me out for refusing to bow down to you.
Even with a team as stacked as Bayern and a goalkeeper as Zlincredible as Manuel Neuer, you still lost 3-0 in the first leg against Barcelona. Of course, Messi had a lot to do with that. He scored his first two Champions League knockout stage goals since the 2011 final and he did it in his first European match after getting a hug from Zlatan. Coincidence? No.

I will offer you my condolences though, Pep. On his way to scoring his second goal, Leo erased Jerome Boateng from existence. Boateng seemed like a nice man, so if Messi doesn?t do the right thing and look after his family, I will. That?s just my Zlaritable nature.
You came back from two goals down to beat Porto 6-1 at home in the second leg of the previous round, but, as you know, there is a big difference between Porto and Barca, Pep. Your team couldn?t get a single shot on target against Barca, even though one of their defenders literally arrived at the Camp Nou dressed as a clown.

So what are you going to do when Bayern sack you for getting demolished in the Champions League semifinals two years in a row? Go on another ?sabbatical? in New York? Go to Man City and get knocked out even earlier every year? I would offer you a job as PSG?s kitman, but after seeing what you did your own pants, I?m not sure that you are up to the task.
Zlatan?s Individual Ratings
Lionel Messi: 100
Neymar: 9
Manuel Neuer: 9
Jerome Boateng: Deceased
Pep Guardiola: Fraud
Zlatan: Pleased

Taken from Dirty Tackle Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s expert analysis of Barca v Bayern: leg one | Dirty Tackle

hahahaha that Boateng Comment is win yes ahahahahahahahaha

for those who didnt see the goals and want to understand that comment have a look ahahaha ah weak

[video=youtube;JJl9TqH74a8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJl9TqH74a8[/video]

Back