Five cheap cars that will be more expensive a year from now

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

grimreaper009

LV

So i was just watching this list and saw a particular car which was number one and yes it deserves to be yes...alya could argue how much yall want... so to start of the list i was reading:

5:
BMW E39 M5
what-to-look-for-when-buying-a-bmw-e39-m5_4.jpg

4:
300ZX twin Turbo
1533176_600.jpg

3:
BMW E36 M3
avus-blue-bmw-e36-m3-03.jpg

2:
Porsche 911 targa
Porsche_911_Targa_Baujahr_1980.jpg

1:
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
1333435296468163656.jpg

Had a crush on the 300ZX since I got the hotwheels version for Christmas as a kid. M5 is a boss of a car. I coukd leave the next three for you.

My favourite is the E60 M5 with the v10 and the E30. A 300ZX is a 300ZX, no disputing that!

911 Targa is cool but take it back a little more, 356 carrera 2. The rest is yours lol.

However, on the real side of it, I feel the 3000GT will really go up in price. I think its one of the most underrated cars of its time.

That car all Mitsubishi owners know of that car is a monster yes lol, if men have it it is a vehicle to keep for life yes.

I love the 3000 a bit more than the evo because nobody really knows it in the masses.

Its hard to imagine they never built another. As they age parts are a problem to source new and out in the UK a lot of them have bad engines from improper mods or otherwise.

the 1999 model is the king of them all as it was the last year it was produce and the 3000gt only came manual and during its production life it gain a gear from 5 to 6 :bowl:.........dribbles

I realise it has a 6G72TT in the Twin turbo versions, I heard about that engine from a friend who is very very much into the Pajero. Its a really good engine and I'd love to see how it performs after hearing the car had sports and touring modes lol.

The design of the 3000GT seems ahead of its time. With minor changes to the lines of the car it could pass for a 2015 sports car. Anyway. that car right there real sweet as is. No doubt about that.

thats the beauty if it lol and the evo lol will have a faith like that one also lol one for the books

yea i would love for a person who owns one to give me info on how much tt a normal service does cost lol

These are the simply and pure beasts and i am sure paying a reasonable amount of money for that is never a bad option because they are so worth it.
Most of the times for me following an impact can be taken care of and that's the way we can think of a certain way to this stuff.

Back