Final Fantasy XIII coming to North America in March

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
tgs-final-fantasy-xiii-3.jpg

final-fantasy-xiii-lightning-render.jpg

It's been a long time coming, but the news is finally here: Final Fantasy XIII has an official release date. The blockbuster RPG, which will be released in Japan this December, will be launching in both North America and Europe on March 9, 2010.

FFXIII will see a simultaneous launch across both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, a first for the series. "We know that our fans have been eagerly awaiting the next installation of the franchise—Final Fantasy XIII will exceed all expectations,” Square Enix Inc. president and CEO John Yamamoto said.

The game will also mark somewhat of a return to the series' roots, featuring more traditional turn-based combat, something that was absent in 2006's FFXII. And with FFXIV already announced as an MMO, it could be the only single-player, main entry in the Final Fantasy series released for years.

wow i can't wait to see the deatil on this game, final fantasy has always been on my top list of games but too bad i don't have a ps3 to play this one.

Back