FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Is Real! Coming First to PlayStation 4!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
[video=youtube;Kznek1uNVsg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kznek1uNVsg[/video]

Omg Cloud is coming back, you know how long i've been begging for this. Can't wait.

Stop rubbing your eyes! You read that headline correctly! Final Fantasy VII is being remade and will be releasing on the PlayStation 4 first. The CGI trailer for the game can be viewed right above.
We don?t have a release window and it does appear that the game will only be a timed-exclusive for the PlayStation, but this is what gamers have been demanding for quite sometime, and it?s quite magical that we?re getting this, alongside the plethora of other announcements made. More on this game as this story develops?

Wow ! Alot of people are excited and raving about this . I am glad they are giving their fans what they want

lmao men getting overly hype hahahahaha :bolt:but it going and sell like hot cakes cloud returns

I heard about this. A lot people are really hyped up about this. I never played this game, so I'm curious to see it in action.

lmao men getting overly hype hahahahaha :bolt:but it going and sell like hot cakes cloud returns

You still putting it nicely, i was up all night when i got work about this researching and looking back at some videos via youtube about the old FF7. Man i pumped for this game really words can't express how long i've wanted this to happen.

Final Fantasy VII: Remake - PlayStation 4
This item will be released on December 31, 2016.

Yea I won't be seeing my ps4 when it releases lol or maybe 2 hours for the day lol ppl going and be sweating it hard

Back