Feeling Drunk...

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

Came back from tobago i went for de weekend.. finally lol. On the trip back i was feeling real weird from the medication.. still feeling high.. me head spinning.. laughing at ting on tv.. lawd.
I'll post some pics if they look good.. i need a 8mp phone like death to get good ones. lol.
Should've been in school today.. oh well.. to space out for that.

You feeling drunk or are you drunk lol, what you do so man next thing some woman abuse you and you don't even know lol. Yea post up some pics it would be cool.

rau cous drinks alco???? Admin should give yuh some tips on that.... hangovers!!!

DOn't worry i time i would set up a lime for the members of trinispice so i will get some people drunk don't worry in time well death will be drunk for sure and raucous well i would work on him lol.

Rau cous , be on the alert!!! Admin wants to drunken yuh....

2ivh2yf.jpg
68hhy0.jpg

2lxz7zl.jpg
ictf2x.jpg

25u6ur9.jpg

what beach is it? it looks sooo clean!!!!

Re: Feeling Drunk

The first set it black rock and the last one is storebay. The sea is blue :) not green or brown like trinidad. I wish my phone was better though to get the good colour and de detail.

But raucous where yuh? like yuh hiding ? btw kool trip i wanna go someday i only went once

Back