FD & R34 - 300km/h run on Wangan

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

Heres one of the speed demons among us.

[video=youtube;R_JHmJk6kmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_JHmJk6kmE[/video]

That's a great way to look at it Mad Racer. It does show a lot of elements about these cars and what they're capable of.

R34 n S15 is my two dream cars. d blue r34 in d video was built by Smoky Nagata himself. D man is a wizard behind d torque wrench n ah boss driver.

Smokey the man to call when you wanna smoke out somebody. He gone in the UK and burning rubber and they arrest him dey lollll

Yh he get arrested for drivin d supra top speed n dey askin him where d video dey n he pretendin he cah understand hahaha.

Hahaha, then the police man found the cam afterwards I think attached to the front of the car.

This is more like a beast, i am glad i could get to have ideas regarding it because it sounds like something very helpful and that's the way why many points has to be thinking of with it which is the best part of it.

Back