Favorite Social Media Sites

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Favorite Social Media Sites

• Facebook

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Twitter

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Instagram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tumblr

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Youtube

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Vine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Shadowhunter

LV

POLL: Favorite Social Media Sites

What is your favorite social media site? Which form of social media do you use more than any other? Would you say you are addicted or dependent on any?

I use youtube and whatsapp daily. Both make my life much easier. I could possibly be addicted to youtube lol

Snapchat, Instagram and Mainly Google+ as of lately, it has really developed now alot of member and really good discussion

hmmmmmmm quite honestly , i would say i only use 4 main social networking sites, Facebook , Whatsapp , Tapatalk (for Xda Developers) and Youtube,

most usual , im not really addicted to facebook, but more so a special someone, but im addicted to youtube , with all my subscriptions for tech so far, im seriously hung on DIY projects, and tech vids

This is really surprising for me. I kind of expected everyone to just say Facebook lol

I'm a youtube person. I sometiems get frustrated with people and just disable my data and wi-fi and avoid communicating.

I probably am addicted to coming on Motors if anything else, never a dull moment really.

I'm sure I'm addicted to Trinimotors as well. Maybe I should have added it as an option on the poll lol

I'm addicted to Youtube. Lol. Whenever I get a chance, I'm on it. It's like crack, I go looking for the latest game review and 3 hours later, I'm watching The Rock vs Stone Cold. Lmao!

Re: POLL: Favorite Social Media Sites

Hahaha I think you should add it shadowhunter, a forum is considered a social networking site after all Lol but I totally agree , YouTube is very addicting once you know what you going to watch, for me I can't get enough of CES 2015

Soon to be updating the tech forum with new stuff from CES

Can't edit the poll, but will take the written options into consideration as well.

I have never used MySpace. I figured Facebook overtook that long time. Is it still around?

It still exists but mainly as a music hub.

Facebook is pollution IMHO I can't stand what some people use it for.

I honestly likes the pages on Facebook. I used to get a lot of information from groups and businesses that you don't get elsewhere. I also liked the easy communication with people from afar. Not so much the drama, hating, narcissism, lack of privacy, and everybody up in your business all the time lol

Agreed. Thats why fb is useful and the second line of your response shadowhunter , is why I cannot say I like fb much.

Yup. Those negative qualities eventually overcame the positive for me. I miss the easy access to information though

Facebook is typically my news hub. National and international only, couldn't care less what Beharry had for lunch. Lmao

I don't use social hubs for personal stuff, I use facebook, google plus, Twitter and LinkedIn and when I use these its only to help promote the forum and other websites I own.

Back