Favorite Games

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

What are your favorite games?

I absolutely love and would recommend everyone try:
Tomb Raider
Final Fantasy XIII
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Burnout Paradise
Gran Turismo 5
Mini Ninjas

Grand Turismo take to long to load :(

meal of honor
Dirt
Forza 4
GTA 5/IV/SA
Arma
Battlefield 3/4
Metal Gear Solid

True...but once you start playing it's so good!
I like GTA V but to be honest all I really do is shop and drive around. I like the triathalon training with the crazy lady but I normally shy away from the missions lol

The missions and multiplayer is the best part of the games lol

The last time I played it out I wanted to try multiplayer but my internet was too slow. Now I'm too chicken lol Going through the missions once was enough, this time around I'm just gonna unlock the map. Although that's what I said last time and ended up hunting for missions......we'll see lol

gran turismo 1-4
need for speed 2- pro street
far cry 3
GTA San Andreas and iv
crash bandicoot and ctr

All Cod until Ghost
NFS all of em
Ray Man
I'm a basic gamer so I play these over and over

Rayman is a great action platformer. The last one I played was on Dreamcast. lol

My favorite games are:

GTA V
Resident Evil 2, 3 & 5....never got a chance to play 1, 4 & 6...waiting for the remakes on PS4
Grand Turismo....all of them except 6....it's time for a series reboot/overhaul imo
Final Fantasy 13
Assassins Creed Black Flag
Need For Speed......High Stakes, Underground 1 &2 and Hot Pursuit stand out.
Dino Crisis 1 & 2
Crash Bandicoot
Uncharted series
Tomb Raider

I overdid Resident Evil in arcades when I was younger. I can't stand looking at it now lol YES!!! Another Tomb Raider fan!!!! :cheer2:

Back